MALS students may transfer in up to nine credits of appropriate graduate coursework taken before enrolling in the program, either at UD or elsewhere. Decisions about whether a specific course applies to the degree are made by the MALS Advisory Committee. A syllabus may be required for evaluation.
- Courses must be at the graduate level
- Courses must have completed at an accredited college or university
- Courses must have been completed with no less than a grade of B
- Courses taken more than five years before applying for admission MALS are not transferred in
- Courses taken as an auditor cannot be transferred in
- Courses counted toward a degree received elsewhere may not be transferred in
- Credits from institutions outside the United States are generally not transferable